Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Entry 3.4: My Project

       For the final project I have decided to do a research paper on George Orwell novel Animal Farm. In the research paper I will cover the literary elements that we have gone over in class this semester.  The literary elements that I will be covering will consist of the following such as archetypes, theme, symbolism, and characterization. If time allows, I have considered of adding more literary elements to my paper.
       
        The steps that have already done for the final project are the following:
         1. I have already purchased the novel. I have already started  reading it.      

The steps that I will need to do to finish the project are:
          2.   Finish reading  Animal Farm.                                                                                     
                  3.   The following week I plan to go over the novel and find the literary elements in the book.
        I plan on doing this on Friday (11/26/10)
          4.    On Saturday (11/27) I will start the research paper.
          5.    The following class meeting on (12/2) I plan to countinue doing the research paper.
          6.    During that weekend (12/4 - 12/5) I plan to finish the paper. 
  7.    I plan to go over the paper on Monaday (12/6/10)
  8     Plan to revise it on Tuesday and Wedenesday (12/7/10 - 12/8/10)
          9.    By the following class meeting I will summit my paper in class.        

  Day of deadline: 12/9      

7 comments:

  1. wow it should take a lot of time and effort to read the whole novel and analyze it. Looking forward to see the final product.I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot of work involved! Approved. Sounds good. Get deep with it! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Approved, I envy you, Orwell rocks!

    ReplyDelete