The archetype type that I scored on the heroic myth self test was innocence. Innocence is described as a characteristic trait that can possess trust, faith and optimism. They believe in, good deeds, helping others and helping the world. The images associated to the innocence archetype are SpongeBob Squarepants, Peter Pan and Elmo. The stories that contribute to the innocent archetype are usually the stories of Disney’s princesses, but I will use the tale of Little Red Riding Hood.
Out of all these images, the image that I believe represents me the best is Little Red Riding Hood. I am a person who trusts people, just like Little Red Riding Hood. In the story she trusts a complete stranger, who happens to be the wolf in disguise, by telling the him where she was headed. She does this despite the waring of her mother. As shown in this picture Little Red Riding Hood encounters the big bad wolf. In this case her characteristic trait of trust puts her in a dangerous situation.. The wolf desires to eat her, he sets a plot to do so. Her trustfulness leads her to trouble just as it does to me. In her case she trusts a complete stranger and because of this characteristic trait of trust, she is taken advantage of. I am also a person who believes in good deeds and helping out others. Similar to Little Red Riding Hood where in the story she goes off to the woods to deliver a basket of food to her sick grandmother. As I young girl I have always been passionate for animals. My dog Rocky opened my eyes and showed me how beautiful animals can be. He showed me what animal companionship is really about and taught me the meaning of man’s best friend. Rocky is the reason why I want to become a veterinarian.
That is so interesting I would thought of anyone of those stories. I also believe in doing good deeds, I hope you do become a veterinarian too.
ReplyDelete